Tuesday 3 May 2011

Last minute preparations

I am playing musical beds at the moment as my parents' house fills up with people staying for the May Racing Carnival.

I have a few more things to do, including, but not limited to:

Arrange travel insurance and a Euro Rail pass

Suspend health insurace

Print the rest of the booking forms

Google latitude

The facebook location thing

Change money

Get haircut (I looked up the weather for the next few countries and it is 32C+ all the way, so I am going to get my hair thoroughly thinned).

See if I can get 'update blog by email to work'. (if you see this, it has worked)

Two other things I'd like to get hold of are Hints to Lady Travellers: At Home and Abroad by Lillias Campbell Davidson and Passenger to Tehran by VIta Sackville-West

No comments: