Wednesday 27 April 2011

Uncertainty

I think I have booked two nights in the YMCA in Singapore for the 10th and 11th. I have booked a night in Butterworth at De Garden Hotel on the 12th. I think I just booked a train ticket from Butterworth to Bangkok on the 13th, but it is a bit hard to tell. If I have, I have to pick it up at the Butterworth station before 12pm on the 13th and I have a lower sleeper berth. Finally, I have a night booked in Viengtai Hotel in Bangkok on the 14th.

After that I join the tour. And I have discovered that another benefit of joining a tour is that I don't have to spend several weeks of my life booking accommodation and transport, being unsure whether I have actually booked something and fighting my indecisivitis.

That said, the internet makes life much, much easier (as long as it has all worked out).

No comments: