Saturday 23 April 2011

Flying to Singapore

Well, I've booked a flight from Melbourne to Singapore on the 10th May. It leaves Tullamarine at 6pm and arrives at Changi at 11.30 pm.

A friend has just found a litter of motherless kittens in the wall of her stable. They are about 4 weeks old and the littlest one is grey with a white blaze. I am imagining myself taking him with me like the French couple in South America, but I can't think how to get him on the plane undetected and, as my friend pointed out, I'd have all manner of trouble getting him back into Australia.

My final destination for this trip is my brother in the Orkneys and he just sent an email describing how lovely the weather and the people are, which made me momentarily tempted to skip the middle bit and go straight there.

No comments: