Wednesday 12 October 2011

On Thursday, some Orkney children put on a performance for me on the way home from the library. It involved a dancing donkey, cow and banana skins. They had asked someone going past already to be audience and that person had just ignored them.


















Sunset on Thursday.


















Sunset on Friday


















 The white bull in the paddock near the house. They have cleared all the sheep out of this paddock, now and he looks a little lonely.

















 It doesn't feel very much like Scotland, here. Scotland is 'Down South', but there are signs.


















 I want to put cushions in the back seat of my car. And I want my car to be a mini.


















 Midday, yesterday. It rained in the morning and then this.


















No comments: