Thursday 13 October 2011

Glorious sunshine

The reel. Just to the left is a display cabinet with a guitar I have been wishing for. That would be foolish, though, because I am leaving soon and already have enough stuff to try and lug about.






















Door.

















Sunshine on Tuesday.

















Thelwell's pony on Wednesday.


















I have never seen such a perfect example of a Thelwell's pony in the flesh.


















When I saw him on Tuesday, he was standing in the perfect Kipper pose, but I couldn't catch it when I went back with my camera on Wednesday.























The bottom of the path up to the brother's house.


















A gate.



















The cool old place behind the gate.



















On a sunny day, everyone takes advantage of it.

















Haggis and cracked pepper chips...

















Afternoon sunshine.

















No comments: