Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

 Sunday was the day the dog lost half an ear.






















 Monday was the day that I started work in town.

















Today I learned about the wonders of North Melbourne station and how convenient it is to my life. There is a bus that goes from right there to where I am working. It leaves every four minutes, only takes ten minutes to get there and drops me right at the door of the building I am working in.

















I don't know how I missed this giant wheel being built, but I did. And apparently they are taking it down now. I hear it cost a lot.

















They often have a heart shaped hole punch on the train in the morning. But they didn't today, so I had to improvise. Happy Valentines day.
















I feel like I am living in a wonderland of glorious sunshine, warm feet and nice things to do.
















No comments: