Thursday 15 November 2007

Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000
From: Ceels

This morning on the tram a woman got on and complained that people were blocking the door (they were). And this man went off his wheel. 'Shut up you f**king black bitch. Go back to your own country, you fat old cow.' She said some thing to him and he said, 'Oh yeah, well you just pushed straight through a pregnant lady when you got on and you didn't even help her. Go home you f**king foreigner.'

The pregnant lady started muttering under her breath, I was standing quite close to her and tried to move away. At the next stop she burst into tears, shouted 'I’m not pregnant, I’m just fat.' and got off the tram.

Last night on the tram there was a very large woman coughing. She had her tongue poking out and was spraying the seat opposite her with spit. I think I will write an etiquette book for tram travel, starting with 'cover your mouth when you cough'. And include other things like how much noise you're allowed to make when you're eating and appropriate/inappropriate mobile phone conversations, ie. No eating with your mouth full and no phone sex.

I may have given the impression that I don't like the waiters, and this is not the case. I don't like one waiter, and all the rest are lovely lovely people and I should introduce them to you soon, (it is always nice to get to know the neighbours).

love to you
ceels

No comments: