Thursday 8 October 2009

tai re

Date: Mon, 21 May 2001
From: Ceels
Subject: tai re


I am just not accustomed to perspiration. I am not what you would describe as an active person. I don't play sport, and on the two or three days each summer that it gets this hot I respond by staying very very still. For example, I did not know that the dip down the middle of your back makes a perfect funnel for perspiration, and leaves you looking like you've wet your pants.

This is ridiculous, and it's not going to stop just because I want it to (I’m outraged). No bloody wonder they never went to war in the summer. It had nothing to do with getting the crops in, who'd want to fight in this heat? There are a bunch of army guys just by the internet cafe, all standing in line, swinging their guns about. Poor buggers, they're in full uniform.

oh well, in three months it will get cooler again, maybe I will be used to it by then (yeah ahuh).

love you
ceels

No comments: