Wednesday 14 October 2009

I’m only happy when it rains

Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001
From: Ceels
Subject: I’m only happy when it rains

This hot has melted all my brains and I don't make cents.

I waaas going two rite a letter four youse all, but their is no words allowed in my hed.

I tink I be work too much and all the lessons and mistaks are mudled in my mind. Sometime I tink if they were not paying me so much monkey then I would just nik orf. But insted I rite my name at the bottom of another contrat and say I will stay for seven other months than this one.

Many many norty kiddlets have addled all my egg, and I have no choice but to flour the chooses and reddadle.

If mine terrible grad fa then it not really a problem, but if that sun gets anny hota then I ravveled sleve never.

If a skippy stinky lad sees one more word I will say to it that snorky blatts are formididibble in the shunker.

So with a brain like a stepped on tomato, I leave you with this thort.

ha ha ha I trikkked you.

there is no thorts here.

No comments: