Friday 14 September 2007

Questionnaire thingy

Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 19:38:12 +0000 (GMT)
From: Ceels
Subject: Questionnaire thingy.

The Game:
OK, here's what you have to do. Copy this entire e-mail and change all the answers so they apply to you.
Then send it to everyone you know, including the person who sent you this.

So you should get back a lot of "get to know you" e-mails too. You might learn a few things about your friends that you didn't know before!

Please take 15 minutes out of your day to do this. It's really interesting what you find out.

1. Name given at birth?
C J M C.

2. Nickname/s
Ceels, Squeals, Squealia, Celie, Celie-bug, KingandI, Ceiling, Kooky.

3. Favourite words
All of them. I used to keep lists of ones I especially liked. Creole, suppurating, lithe, bollocks, purple, kitten, wander...

4. Home town
Warrnambool.

5. Current residence
School, Dorset, UK.

6. Croutons or bacon bits
Croutons.

7. Favourite salad dressing
Vingette (is that how you spell it? the stuff that Virge makes with balsamic vinegar and mustard and garlic and olive oil) any way, love the stuff

8. Shampoo or conditioner
Depends on how I feel or how little time I have or what mood my hair is in.

9.Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
Often.

10. Do you make fun of people?
ummm, maybe, I try not to.

11. Favourite colour
Green (except snot green).

12. Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
Nope.

13. One pillow or two, cotton or feather?
At the moment two, but I don’t know what’s in them. They belong to the school, so I figure it is safer not to ask. I’ve got two pillowcases on each one, just in case.

14. Pets?
I’d like to have a cat, but I miss our old cat Cumquat too much and am obviously not in a position to keep pets. I met a fantastic Irish wolfhound the other day. You’d want a big house though.

15. Favourite music
Everything but bad techno and boot-scooting music. I am especially fond of ‘Miss Polly had a dolly’ ‘Five little speckled frogs, (sat on a speckled log)’ ‘I have ten fingers’ and ‘The grand old duke of York’. A bit of ‘Twinkle twinkle little star’ never goes astray, but we are all sick of ‘Baa baa black sheep’.

16. Hobbies
Nothing that would be classed as a hobby, not at the moment. I read when I get the chance and watch Buffy now that it’s back on. Picking playdough out of the tracks of my shoes. Hiding from the children on my weekend off. Yup.

17. Toothpaste
Colgate Total, at the moment I have the stripy one, but it’s not as good.

18. Favourite food
Chocolate, apples, cheese and bread.

19. What happened to question 19?
Don’t know, don’t care.

20. Favourite town to chill in
Port Fairy, or is that boring? Womboyn.

21. Favourite ice-cream flavour
Cookies and cream. If I am in a cookies and cream mood, or ferrero rocher (from that gelati shop in Lygon street)

22. Favourite drink (non alcoholic)
Raspberry lemonade. I’d kill for a decent coffee. Peppermint tea.

23. Adidas, Nike or Reebok
Huh? Non-sporting person here.

24. Favourite perfume/cologne
That one that Pip showed me in Myer once.

25. Favourite Website
The one where the man is all sliced up into little sections and you can see all his insides.

26. Favourite subject at school
Maths, Mr Grigg used to call us turkeys; and English, Mrs Cooke was a star; and English lit. Can’t pick between them.

27. Least favourite subject at school
Legal, anyone who knew my legal teacher would understand.

28. Favourite alcoholic drink
A quiet ale, I was getting quite fond of Guinness, anything sickly sweet.

29. Favourite sport to watch
Anything with horses, not much else.

30. Humiliating moment-
I have a particularly vivid memory that I have never told anybody about. It doesn’t seem very embarrassing but it was bad enough at the time that I still remember it now, some 14 years later. We were playing soccer on the oval for sport and the ball was coming towards me. I kicked as hard as I could (not very hard, let me tell you) and it went up into the air. It was caught by the wind and flew straight back over my head to Jonathan Morrow who then kicked a goal for the opposition. Brendan Greene jeered at me. I could have died. Mum told me ‘don’t worry, no one will remember’. But I did.

31. Craziest or silliest idea-
Um, hello? How am I meant to pick? (cf. email address)

32. What do you look for in the opposite sex?
A really great bum.

33. Say one nice thing about the person who sent this email
Vaughan sends me nice emails, which make me smile.

34. Person you sent this to, that is least likely to respond
Ummm, my brother because RMIT is blocking hotmail.

____________________________________________________________

No comments: