Monday 18 April 2016

The difference a day

The weekend was a low point. The week before mentally and physically tough. The I went for a long walk across the valley in the half hearted sunshine, met lovely people and felt much better.

This morning I took a whole altitude tablet instead of half and today was easier. Still no appetite, but I don't feel barfalicious when I eat.

No pain, less trouble breathing.

Now I am sitting on a rock on the path home, but I better keep moving. I don't want to get drenched again like last week's hailstorm incident

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Hang in there Ceels. Sounds like this adventure is hard work! Those altitude tablets seem like a good idea - as long as they don't have unwanted side effects.

Ceels said...

The altitude tablets are AMAZING. I haven't noticed any side effects, just the good stuff. No pain, easier to breath, no nausea.