Monday 10 December 2007

new lizard shape mobile phone covers – you too can look like you’re talking to a reptile’s arse

Date: Fri, 15 Sept 2000
From: Ceels
Subject: new lizard shape mobile phone covers – you too can look like you’re talking to a reptile’s arse.

The kitchen hand at work last night said that in order to get the 'undesirable' aboriginal population out of Redfern in Sydney before the Olympics, the government (or who ever) cut the water and power to the area and sent in the police to hassle and beat up the kids. He said, also, that a large amount of heroin and the heroin trade has been pushed into the suburb. My immediate reaction was 'bullshit' but I don't know. Can anyone enlighten me as to the truth of this rumour?

On a lighter note (but more personally embarrassing) a bad thing happened at work last night. I grabbed one of the chefs in the, well, right where you shouldn't grab someone unless you know him VERY well.

You see I slipped and rather than fall down I reached out for something to hold on to. Fortunately the oven was on my other side and I got a better grip on that rather than doing any damage to, well, you know.

The oven was quite hot. But it seemed the better option to burn my hand than to land on the floor or... any way... I don't want to talk about it any more.

No comments: